We are excited to offer before and after school programming in partnership with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego. They have served our community for 75 years, and offer our students tutoring and other academic support alongside opportunities for physical activity and character development at our 54th Street and Juanita Street campuses, and soon at our Comstock Street campus.
After School Program 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM and Wednesday 1:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Cost for first child: $150/mos
- Cost for second child: $120/mos
- Wednesday ONLY for first child: $75/mos
- Wednesday ONLY for second child: $50/mos
- Cost for families enrolled in the ASES grant program: $15/mos
Before School Program 6:30 AM - 8:15 AM
- Cost for first child: $90/mos
- Cost for second child: $72/mos
ASES Grant Program
There are a limited number of available spots in the ASES grant program, which allows a reduced price for families to attend the afternoon program. Enrollment in the ASES program will be based on two main requirements:
- Families who are qualified for Free or Reduced Lunch program;
- and plan to have their child attend five days per week until 6:00pm will be considered for the ASES grant.
If you have a financial need, please see your Thrive school office.
A membership application is required to complete the enrollment process.
- Site Lead for 54th Location: Josh Quichocho, 619-933-9243, email@example.com
- Site Lead for Juanita Location: Jeff Sahagun, 619-933-6073, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional Manager: Christiann Stewart, 760-746-3315 x208, email@example.com
Schedules and Other Information