Thrive has 3 campuses to serve our diverse community. Thrive attracts students from 37 different zip codes, making us one of the most diverse schools in the county. We love the fabric of our community and think you will too!
As an organization, we have been recognized for the following:
- Thrive is a National Model for Next Generation Learning and has been supported and recognized by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for its innovative design;
- Thrive was named one of the Top 100 Schools Nationwide 3 years in a row and featured on both KUSI, NBC and CBS news;
- Thrive received a Fox Sports and Kaiser Permanente Grant to promote healthy minds and bodies;
- As part of our vision to inspire and support fellow educators, Thrive provides free countywide professional development for teachers;
- Thrive was highlighted in several educational journals for our innovative practices including project based learning, blended learning and distributive leadership;
- Thrive is part of the New Schools Catapult, a project aimed at creating more high quality options for low income students. We were 1 of 3 schools statewide (14 nationwide) to have this honor.
- Thrive received a State Senate Resolution honoring our innovative approach to education;
If you are looking for information about our Charter, SELPA, Board Agendas, or other legal documents, click here.