Media & Awards
Thrive has been the focus of several Getting Smart publications:
- Collaboration: Key to Successful Teams and Projects
- 50 Organizations, Schools, Networks and Resources Improving SEL
- 75 Top School and Charter Networks
- Smart List: 85 Elementary & Middle Schools Worth Visiting
- Embedding SEL Across the Curriculum
- Professional Learning: The Power of School Visits
- San Diego: A Leader in Learning
- Jeanette Monroy, Core 1 teacher, was selected as a finalist for TFA San Diego's annual Teach for Innovation Awards, April 5, 2017
- Dr. Assisi was selected as a finalist for "Most Admired CEO" by San Diego Business Journal, June 2017.
- Thrive was declared one of the top 25 education companies in San Diego by San Diego Real Estate Hunters, June 2017.
- Mr. Batisti was nominated as a Top Tech Execs in San Diego, May 11, 2017.
- Ms. Bolding was selected as "Teacher of the Month" by Big Box Storage, May 2017.
- Mr. Jacobson was named a "Classroom Hero" by San Diego County Credit Union, April 2017.
- Carmina Osuna, Director, and Michael Tong, teacher, were selected as finalists for TFA San Diego's first annual #InnovationEd Awards, March 9, 2017.
- Thrive was one of sixty schools nationally to be awarded a grant from the Walton Family Foundation, January 2017.
- Mr. Tong and Ms. Flesock were recognized as outstanding educators in the county by San Diego Family Magazine, December, 2016.
- Dr. Assisi recognized in the 4th Annual Salute to Women Leaders hosted by Assemblymember Shirley Weber, March 21, 2016.
- Thrive a Recipient of a State Senate Resolution, February 4, 2016.
- Dr. Assisi named in "San Diego's 40 Under 40." September 16, 2016.
- Dr. Assisi recognized by San Diego Business Journal as a "dynamic women business leader and role model who has contributed significantly to San Diego," November 9, 2016.