How to Enroll
We will not be open for the 2019-20 School Year.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT ENROLLMENT?
Please e-mail us email@example.com or call our office (619) 839-9543
ENROLLMENT PERIOD & PROCEDURES
STEP 1: APPLY DURING ENROLLMENT PERIOD
The open enrollment period for the 2019-2020 school year is October 2018 through April 2019.
Applications to become a student at Thrive are available online or any of our school campuses. Applications can be submitted at any time during open enrollment. If the number of applications exceeds capacity of a program, class, grade level, or building, we hold a lottery drawing to admit students. Details on the enrollment window and the lottery are below.
2019-20 Application window: Oct. 1, 2018 to 11:00 pm April 12, 2019
Once the enrollment window closes, we contact accepted families to complete enrollment. More detailed information about the application and enrollment process is available in our charter. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 839-9543.
STEP 2: ENROLLMENT FORMS AND REQUIRED PAPERWORK
Once you have been notified that your child was accepted to Thrive, the following forms must be completed and turned into the school office along with additional required documentation to confirm your enrollment. All forms and documents must be submitted to your child’s school by May 31, 2019.
Documents to Bring with you:
- Student Age Verification - Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parent Identification
- Immunization Record - Yellow Immunization Record or current print out from your healthcare provider
- Proof of Residency - Two (2) of these documents that show current proof of residency:
- Utility bills from agencies that require "physical" presence or hardware at address, such as SDG&E, a telephone land line, water, cable, satellite TV.
- Both automobile registration & auto insurance (count as one proof)
- Homeowner's or renters insurance policy
- Property tax statement, grant deed, title of property or escrow closing documentation
- Lease agreement with the property owner's contact information and physical address
- Official letter from a social service or government agency, such as IRS, EDD, San Diego County, etc.
- Your Student's Last Report Card or Transcript
- English Learner Documents (if applicable) - Copy of most recent CELDT scores.
- Special Education Documents (if applicable):
- Most Current IEP
- Most Current 504 Plan
- Pysch. Ed Evaluation
Forms and Documents to Fill Out:
- Students entering TK, K, or new to California have additional requirements. Please see below.
- All other students: