After School Programs
Thrive is proud to offer before-and-after-school programming for families in partnership with the YMCA of San Diego County. Outside of our school day hours, the Y's program offers students academic support and opportunities for physical activity, arts & crafts, STEM, and character development. Please see below for each campus's specific program opportunities:
54TH STREET & JUANITA STREET CAMPUS PROGRAMS
Schedule & Costs
Before School Program 6:30 AM - 8:15 AM
- AM Cost for first child: $90/mos
- AM Cost for second child: $72/mos
After School Program 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM and Wednesdays 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
*NOTE: Our minimum day occurs on Wednesdays, and for the 18-19 school year we release at 12:00 PM.
- PM Cost for first child: $150/mos
- PM Cost for second child: $120/mos
- PM Wednesday ONLY for first child: $75/mos
- PM Wednesday ONLY for second child: $50/mos
- PM Cost for families who are Free & Reduced Lunch eligible: $15/mos
A program application is required to participate in the YMCA Before-and-After-School Program. Please print the provided application and turn in to your school office. If our office is closed, please email directly to your school Office Manager or to the Program Director, Alexia Sigarroa.