Meet Our Supporters
In addition to our generous individual donors, Thrive Public Schools is honored to have the support of diverse and visionary leaders across the fields of philanthropy, education and government.
Current foundation supporters:
- Dr. Donna Elder, Dept. Chair of Educational Leadership & Teacher Education, National U.
- Kerry Flanagan, Chief of Staff, California Charter Schools Association
- Heather Lattimer, Dean & Professor, Connie L. Lurie College of Ed at San Jose State U.
- Diane Levitt, Director of K-12 Education, Cornell
- Tom Torlakson, Superintendent of Public Instruction for the State of California
- Jed Wallace, President & CEO, California Charter Schools Association
- Dr. Matthew Wunder, Chief Executive Officer, Da Vinci Schools
- Kevin Faulconer, San Diego Mayor
- Dede Alpert, Former State Assemblymember and State Senator
- Mary Wyland, State Senator
- Scott Sherman, San Diego City Councilmember
- Toni Atkins, State Senate President Pro Tem
- Todd Gloria, State Assemblymember
- Dr. Shirley Weber, State Assemblymember